Thursday, February 26, 2015

Dear Jon Klassen

Dear Jon Klassen,

We love your books. they are so funny! 

We read Extra Yarn, I Want My Hat Back and This Is Not My Hat.

Extra Yarn was a serious book. Annabell might have found magic yarn. The most important part, in our opinion, was that she made people sweaters and made people happy!

I Want My Hat Back and This Is Not My Hat are really funny and we like them. They made us laugh. 

This is our thinking from This Is Not My Hat. 












We love your books very much! We can't wait to read The Dark and Sam And Dave Dig A Hole! We predict that the boy will get lost in the dark. We predict that Sam and Dave might dig to China.

We like your illustrations!

Sincerely,
 Mrs. Zig's Class

Keagan
Emma
Sybil 
Amanda 
Chloe
Magnolia 
Lexington 
Easton
Noah
Hunter
Rodrigo
Matt
David
Gabriel 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...